Travel Tales and Pictures

Travel Stories and Photographs by John.

Sunday

San Diego, California - San Diego Zoo - Part III

The pictures ENLARGE if you click on them.
A closeup of a peacock in the Flamingo Lagoon near the entrance to the San Diego Zoo.




Catherine in front of the Flamingo Lagoon

The pictures ENLARGE if you click on them.
Polar bear in San Diego Zoo’s "Polar Bear Plunge".

A bougainvillea plant in the San Diego zoo.


Queensland Koala






Catherine and I rode the "Skyfari Aerial Tram" that provided a view of the zoo from the air.

View of downtown San Diego from the Tram.

The roof of the "Museum of Man" in Balboa Park.


You can see the low flying plane over San Diego.





Use the search box at the bottom of this page to find previous postings on London, Amsterdam, Japan, Germany, Austria, Yellowstone, New York, Boston, Switzerland, Alps, Plymouth Mass., Washington DC, San Francisco, Manila, San Diego or Quebec.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Google

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey !
I came across your blog by doing a google search on San Diego (btw, I just luv it!:p )
I’m in SD right now and seriously, this town is sick!!
It’s like you’re in paradise here: sun, beach, parties.. The good life to sum it up! Plus, I’m really lucky cause I live in an apartment complex where there’s a swimming-pool, a jacuzzi and a fitness center! To be honest, I first thought it was gonna be like impossible to live in such a complex cause I was like “ it’s gonna be too expensive, bla bla bla …“ But actually, even if you’re on a low budget, there still is a possiblilty to live in such a place ! Awesome, isn’t it ? :D
If you’re interested, you can check out the website www.sandiego-studenthousing.com. I found it on the Internet and seriously, it’s really worth a peek !
I hope it’s gonna be the same for you if you come to SD (and if it’s okay with you, we can also stay in touch to share our experiences). If you want to contact me, it’s dead easy : just search for Deborah on San Diego Student Housing fan page on Facebook. ;o)

May 10, 2010 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home