Travel Tales and Pictures

Travel Stories and Photographs by John.

Thursday

Seattle, Washington

I flew from San Francisco to Seattle Washington for a few days on business. At night I was able to go downtown for a few photos.

Photos ENLARGE if you click on them
Seattle's Public Market



Seattle's Public Market

Seattle's Public Market


Seattle's Public Market




Seattle's Public Market




Seattle's Public Market


Seattle's Public Market




Seattle's Public Market








The first Starbucks store


The first Starbucks store


The first Starbucks store





Seattle's Public Market

Seattle's Space Needle



Seattle's Space Needle



Seattle's Space Needle


Use the search box at the bottom of this page to find previous postings on London, Amsterdam, Japan, Germany, Austria, Yellowstone, New York, Boston, Switzerland, Alps, Plymouth Mass., Washington DC, San Francisco, Manila, San Diego or Quebec.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Google

5 Comments:

Blogger GMG said...

Hi John,

I left an answer to your query at Blogtrotter.
Your Seattle photos are quite interesting. They make a perfect contrast to mine taken with daylight (Seattle label).
Were they playing the flying salmon game (sending huge salmon fish from one fish desk to the other by air) at the Public Market?
Best regards
Gil

February 15, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Berni said...

Lovely photographs. I have been to Seattle a few times. I remember eating Crab A La King down on the front. That is where I found out crab didn't agree with me. Not a fond memory

February 20, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi John,
how did you manage to go through Carnival/Mardi Gras?

February 22, 2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger Miles Xu said...

I like those photos.I was a Chinese guy, and I was also traveling from San Francisco to Seattle. The snowy peaks along the fly left me deep impression.

March 15, 2007 3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, when I was near Seattle, I visited Mount Rainer, which was great. http://curiouscat.com/travels/mountrainier/

December 27, 2008 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home